Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why I love reading

To date i have read over a thousand books if my mind still serves me well. Over years i have come to the realisation that, without reading the mind can easily be docile. Among all the books i have read, there is one particular book which captivated me and changed the way i view business and management in general. The book was written by none other than Sir Richard Branson and it is called Screw it, Lets do it. In this book Richard Branson chronicles his school days and how he rose from being a college drop out to become an accomplished businessman. Reading this book i learnt four key lessons as follows:
1.) Be passionate about what you do
2). Find time to have fun 
3). Always be innovative (Think outside the box)
4). Dont give up no matter the magnitude of your failure

I will be reviewing this book in my future posts. 
Lets develop a culture of reading!!!! 
To your success
   

No comments:

Post a Comment